Hikvision v5.5 Configuration Guide
This guide illustrates how to configure Hikvision cameras for integration with the Eagle Eye Security Camera System.
Windows and Internet Explorer are required to complete this configuration.
Hikvision's SADP tool requires Windows OS.
2. Select Tools from the Downloads menu on the Support and Resources page.
3. Select SADP from the list > Download
4. Install the software once the download has completed
Connect a laptop to the POE switch where the Hikvision cameras are located and run the SADP tool.
The SADP tool will populate a list of connected cameras.
Perform the followings steps to activate these cameras:
1. Select the checkbox next to the listed camera you want to configure.
2. Check "Enable DHCP"
3. Set an administrator password.
Please do not use special characters. If a special character is required, please use underscore. " _ "
5. Click Modify to save the above changes, followed by Refresh.
6. Double click the IPv4 address listed for the camera you wish to configure. This will allow you to access the camera settings.
If SADP launches the connection in any browser other than Internet Explorer, copy and paste the information in the URL bar from the current browser window to Internet Explorer.
Configuration of Individual Cameras
Internet explorer is required to configure the cameras.
1. Uncheck Illegal Login Lock
1. Navigate to Configuration > Security > Security Service
2. Uncheck the box next to "Enable Illegal Login Lock"
3. Select Save and wait for confirmation.
4. Disable OSD (On Screen Display)
1. Navigate to Configuration > Image > OSD Settings
2. Uncheck the boxes next to "Display Name" and "Display Date"
3. Select Save and wait for confirmation.
5. Set the streams, H.264 and MJPEG
Please make sure the Main Stream is set to H.264, and the sub-stream is set to MJPEG.
1. Navigate to Configuration > Video/Audio > MainStream / Sub-stream
2. Please make sure the following are set on the Main Stream:
- Resolution is set to 1280*720P (unless a higher resolution is required),
- Framerate set to 12 FPS
- Video Encoding set to H.264.
3. Please use the drop-down menu under “stream type” and choose sub-stream.
4. Please make sure the following are set on the sub-stream.
- Resolution is set to 352*240
- Frame rate is set to 8 FPS and
- Video encoding is set to MJPEG.
5. After all changes applied, select Save.
6. Set Integration Protocol (ONVIF)
1. Navigate to Configuration > Network > Advanced Settings > Integration Protocol
If this option does not exist, the configuration of the camera is complete.
2. Otherwise, add an ONVIF user with administrator privileges (the same username/password you set for camera login can be used).
3. Select Save.
4. Check the box next to Enable ONVIF.
5. Select Save.
When adding a Hikvision camera that includes Integration Protocol - provide the ONVIF user credentials to the Eagle Eye Cloud VMS dashboard, not the root username/password.
Camera not supported? Check here on how to request support.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
EU: 31 (0) 20 26 10 460
ASIA PACIFIC: 81-3-686-5527
Hikvision DVR/Encoder Configuration Guide
Requirements: A Laptop computer that you are able to set the IP address on An Ethernet cable A supported Hikvision Encoder/DVR Custom firmware provided by Eagle Eye Networks Internet Explorer Check here to check if your Hikvision DVR/Encoder is ...
Sony Camera Configuration and Troubleshooting
This guide illustrates how to configure and troubleshoot Sony camera integration with the Eagle Eye Security Camera System. Configuration for Sony cameras Adjusting the Streams Image 1: Main Stream Please ensure that Image 1 matches the following ...
Amcrest Configuration Guide
Amcrest Configuration Guide The guide provides detailed steps on the configuration of Amcrest cameras for use with an Eagle Eye bridge/CMVR. Step 1: VPN or log directly into the Amcrest camera. Click the button next to the camera in Available ...
Eagle Eye Networks Loitering Configuration Guide
Eagle Eye Networks Loitering Analytic Guide Loitering Analytic Configuration: Loitering Analytics will be configured in the Analytics Tab under Camera Settings. Select Analytics and the Analytics Configuration Tab will Open. Upon enabling, the ...
Microsoft Azure SSO Integration Guide
This guide is for configuring the integration of Microsoft Azure with an Eagle Eye VMS account. A Microsoft Azure account and VMS branded account are required. Microsoft Azure Settings 1. Creating a new application 1. Log in to the Azure ...