Submit a Ticket
Eagle Eye Support
Eagle Eye CameraManager
Eagle Eye NuboCam
How to setup my Eagle Eye NuboCam?
To Install your Eagle Eye NuboCam on CameraManager, Please follow the steps below.
Installation over WiFi
(If you want to install over 4G, please skip this section)
1. Plug your NuboCam in the power socket. Do this by plugging in the Micro USB cable into the Nubo, and the other end of the cable into the power socket.
2. Wait for the NuboCam to start its ad-hoc WiFi mode ( green blinking light)
3. Open the CameraManager Application and navigate to "Add camera". Click on "Add an Eagle Eye Nubocam".
the Blue button says "add a camera"
Lower button has the picture of the Eagle Eye NuboCam
4. When you are prompted with the message "is the green light blinking?" click on the button below, you should now see the following screen.
blue button says " the green light is blinking "
5. If you click on the blue button "the green light is blinking" you will see the message to connect to the WiFi of the NuboCam.
6. After you connect to the WiFi network of the NuboCam, go back to the CameraManager application.
7. After setting up a name for the NuboCam, you only need to connect it to your WiFi Network.
Updated: 12 Aug 2019 07:01 PM
Help us to make this article better
Which SIMcard dimensions does Eagle Eye NuboCam support?
How do I open up my NuboCam?
What is included in the Eagle Eye NuboCam box?
How do I reboot/reset the Eagle Eye NuboCam?
What do the led lights of my Eagle Eye NuboCam mean?
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk