How to setup my Eagle Eye NuboCam?
To Install your Eagle Eye NuboCam on CameraManager, Please follow the steps below.
Installation over WiFi (If you want to install over 4G, please skip this section)
1. Plug your NuboCam in the power socket. Do this by plugging in the Micro USB cable into the Nubo, and the other end of the cable into the power socket.
2. Wait for the NuboCam to start its ad-hoc WiFi mode ( green blinking light)
3. Open the CameraManager Application and navigate to "Add camera". Click on "Add an Eagle Eye Nubocam".
the Blue button says "add a camera" Lower button has the picture of the Eagle Eye NuboCam
4. When you are prompted with the message "is the green light blinking?" click on the button below, you should now see the following screen.
blue button says " the green light is blinking "
5. If you click on the blue button "the green light is blinking" you will see the message to connect to the WiFi of the NuboCam.
6. After you connect to the WiFi network of the NuboCam, go back to the CameraManager application.
7. After setting up a name for the NuboCam, you only need to connect it to your WiFi Network.
Which SIMcard dimensions does Eagle Eye NuboCam support?
The Eagle Eye NuboCam supports micro (3FF) SIMcards. The SIMcard dimensions should be 15mm x 12mm x 0.76mm. Whenever your (own) micro SIMcard is differently sized, we advise you to contact your carrier for a SIMcard that matches our specifications as ...
Can I use my own SIM-CARD in my Eagle Eye Nubocam?
Already installed your Eagle Eye NuboCam but now decided to use your own SIM? Follow these 3 steps: 1. Replace SIM (if there is a SIM installed): First, unplug your Eagle Eye NuboCam. To take out the inserted SIM, remove the panel of your Eagle Eye ...
What is included in the Eagle Eye NuboCam box?
The Box comes with everything you need to get started. Check the complete list here. Eagle Eye NuboCam 1.5 meter Micro USB cable Cable Plug (for using your Eagle Eye NuboCam outdoors) Quickstart Guide Screwdriver SIM card 5v USB power charger, ...
How do I reboot/reset the Eagle Eye NuboCam?
Follow these simple steps to reboot the Eagle Eye NuboCam: Make sure your Eagle Eye NuboCam is unplugged. Remove the bottom cap using the screwdriver. Press and hold the reset button (see illustration). Reapply the power while still holding the reset ...
What do the led lights of my Eagle Eye NuboCam mean?
Off Eagle Eye NuboCam is not powered on Blue-Blinking Eagle Eye NuboCam is booting up Blue-Solid Eagle Eye NuboCam is online and connected to the cloud Blue-Bright Eagle Eye NuboCam has detected motion and is connected Green-Blinking Eagle Eye ...