Eagle Eye offers the option to share cameras with other Eagle Eye users who are on different accounts.
This article illustrates how to share cameras with other Eagle Eye VMS users who are on different Eagle Eye account.
Cameras cannot be shared with persons who are not an Eagle Eye VMS user.
How to Share Cameras:
1. Navigate to "Account Settings" by clicking your name in the top right corner of the Web UI, and select "Account Settings" from the menu.
2. Navigate to the "Sharing" tab.
4. Move the cameras you wish to share from
Available Cameras to
Cameras to Share
5. Enter the email of the Eagle Eye user with whom you wish to share the cameras.
6. (Optional) Give the Eagle Eye user permissions to edit settings on the camera.
7. Click the
Save Share button
After saving, the email of the user will appear in the
Shared Cameras section along with the names of the cameras shared, permissions, and the option to edit or delete.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
EU: 31 (0) 20 26 10 460
ASIA PACIFIC: 81-3-686-5527